воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

circuit electronic ignition schematic




I finally got myself a mobile phone. This is the second unit Iapos;ve owned since that horrible rollercoaster accident thrashed my first phone. I had a hard time deciding which tone to use for my call and text tone. [and also which wallpaper and theme to use]

In the end, Iapos;ve decided to use a modified longer version of Metal Gear Solidapos;s codec call sfx for my ringtone. Only those whoapos;ve played Metal Gear Solid may realize where it came from, to a normal person itapos;s just an ordinary ringing tone. Hahaha. And then my text tone is set to Star Ocean 2apos;s apos;Ome of Hopeapos;. Originally it was going to be Persona 4apos;s apos;Power of the Heartapos;, but Iapos;ve decided against it. Maybe because I got sick of hearing it when I played Persona 3?

The rest is still undecided. [maybe more mgs, star ocean 2 and p4, p3 tunes?]
circuit electronic ignition schematic, circuit electronic ignition, circuit electronic horn model railroad train, circuit electronic horn model railroad.



Комментариев нет: